The Master Plan?
This is coolbert:
The jihadi villains do have a plan? A well-thought out process from which "goals" can be realized?
Read here an excellent article concerning the future of jihad [?], as proposed by Al Qaeda theoreticians:
"The Master Plan
For the new theorists of jihad, Al Qaeda is just the beginning"
Three men, jihadis, villains, persons at or near the top of Al Qaeda,
Abu Musab al-Suri, Abu Bakr Naji, Fouad Hussein
* Abu Musab al-Suri "a Syrian who had been a member of Al Qaeda’s inner council, and who is a theorist of jihad"
* Abu Bakr Naji . . . [author of] "an Internet document titled 'The Management of Savagery.'” [how appropriately titled, is it NOT!!]
* Fouad Hussein "is a radical Jordanian journalist . . . In 2005, Hussein produced what is perhaps the most definitive outline of Al Qaeda’s master plan"
With regard to al-Suri [now in custody somewhere in the world!]:
"Suri was born into a middle-class family in Aleppo, Syria, in 1958, the year of bin Laden’s birth. Red-haired and sturdily built, he has a black belt in judo; his real name is Mustafa Setmariam Nasar"
[a red-head from Syrian. Probably a Gallician. Of Indo-European heritage. From the ancient Celtic people who wandered as far as the Middle-East. Recall St. Paul's Epistle to the Gallicians.]
"He proposes that the next stage of jihad will be characterized by terrorism created by individuals or small autonomous groups (what he terms “'eaderless resistance'), which will wear down the enemy and prepare the ground for the far more ambitious aim of waging war on 'open fronts'"
Sounds to me like al-Suri has been reading the concepts and theories of Marghiela? Leaderless resistance is similiar to the guerrilla foco or the lone wolf terrorist?
The master plan of Al Qaeda is staged [is that the right word, staged?]. With benchmarks, goals, timelines, etc. Managerial control of terror? Almost like a business plan? Sounds like something someone with a MBA would approve of.
(1) "Al Qaeda’s twenty-year plan began on September 11th, with a stage [#1] that Hussein calls 'The Awakening.'”
(2) "The second, 'Eye-Opening' stage will last until the end of 2006, Hussein writes. Iraq will become the recruiting ground for young men eager to attack America."
(3) "The third stage, 'Arising and Standing Up,' will last from 2007 to 2010. Al Qaeda’s focus will be on Syria and Turkey, but it will also begin to directly confront Israel"
(4) "In the fourth stage, lasting until 2013, Al Qaeda will bring about the demise of Arab governments"
(5) [the] "fifth stage 'an Islamic caliphate can be declared' of Al Qaeda’s grand plan, which will last until 2016 . . . 'The international balance will change.'”
(6) "The sixth phase will be a period of 'total confrontation.' . . . a worldwide fight between the 'believers' and the 'non-believers.'”
"By 2020, 'definitive victory' will have been achieved."
Everyone will be a Muslim by then , and MORAL PERFECTION OF ALL MANKIND WILL HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED!!
Better hurry, ONLY twelve years away now!