Thoughts on the military and military activities of a diverse nature. Free-ranging and eclectic.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Paramilitary.

This is coolbert:

Go here and visit a CIA web site.

Take the CIA personality quiz.

I took the test and did well. I am described as an "Impressive Mastermind".

Well, OF COURSE!! Could it be other than that?? NO WAY!! Right on the money. These CIA psychologist people are just so right. NOW, get the real dope on the weapons of mass destruction for the next war.

[is this stuff for real or not? For some reason, I don't think so!!]

Try it yourself. I am interested to see who comes up with what!!

[well, do it, just for fun!!]

And, if you are ex-military or maybe active military, maybe you will find yourself in the Clandestine Services or maybe the para-military organization.

"Minimum requirements for Paramilitary Operations Officers include a bachelor's degree and military special operations or combat arms experience (ground, air, or maritime). Previous foreign travel, combat service, and foreign language proficiency is highly valued. For Specialized Skills Officers, minimum requirements also include a bachelor's degree. A background in aviation, maritime experience, military psychological operations, information operations, communications, business, and counterintelligence are preferred. The 35-year maximum age requirement could be waived on a case-by-case basis."

See some real smoke if that is to your liking!!

coolbert.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quiz says I'm an 'innovative pioneer'. I could have answered more towards what they wanted, such as saying people think of me as a genius rather than nerd, or not picking horse and buggy rather than mountain climbing. I picked the luxury choices rather than the adventure ones, but if I was applying maybe I would have picked differently.

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home