Thoughts on the military and military activities of a diverse nature. Free-ranging and eclectic.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Forgeries.

This is coolbert:

Regarding my blog on the transcript of the purported secure radio telephone conversation between Roosevelt and Churchill, I HAVE confirmed the veracity of the document. The conclusion is:

"Those telephone transcripts are forgeries, produced by the well known counterfeiter Peter Stahl aka Peter Burch aka Gregory Douglas. They are in part based on conversations he had with me (!!) about Churchill and Rooseveltin the early 1980s."

This is according to a well known and reputable historian who is well versed in these matters. I thank that person profusely for his quick reply to my query.

FORGERY!!

FORGERY!!


Comments later. My apologies!! Look before you leap!! And thanks to that historian who is an acknowledged expert in such matters.

coolbert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home