Thoughts on the military and military activities of a diverse nature. Free-ranging and eclectic.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Benito & Domino.

This is coolbert:

To all my devoted readers.

I blogged just a few days ago about the measures and counter-measures system called "Benito", and "Domino".

I must admit that what I placed in the blog was not correct.

This "Benito" system did not consist of ground based beacons operated by German agents on the ground in England.

These same agents were not able to also correct the navigation of German bombers from the ground as they flew toward the target.

"Benito" did exist, but not as described.

"Domino" the same way. I will elaborate further in a forthcoming blog. Sorry!

coolbert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home